Friday, February 22, 2013

The Shredded Physique Athlete & Personal Trainer - Jason Goodale





Jason Goodale has been training for over 20 years in Fitness Training with weights and interval cardio techniques. He love weekend's out to socialize and meet people, as he believe that having a balance in your life is important as the training itself. I work as a Fitness & Nutritional Consultant for Feel good Fitness where he loves to train and give people advice on nutrition and help people reach their goals.

Jason Goodale would very much love to do promotion work and show my creative side and show people the hard work that it has taken me to achieve the physique I have today. After doing some fitness photo-shoots Jason Goodale absolutely love the great feedback from my clients and people across the world that has inspired me more by giving me great comments.